Part 2 - Broadband Capacity: Are We Ready?
From Gigabit Cities to National Broadband Networks, innovators continue to move the needle towards new broadband technologies. But has the discussion moved away from the long awaited voluntary incentive auctions of spectrum and more towards cutting edge technologies that one day could make our communications systems move faster than the speed of light?
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman and CEO, AT&T
- Robert McDowell, FCC Commissioner
- Paul Steinberg, CTO, Motorola Solutions
- Tom Stanton, CEO, ADTRAN
- Tim Harden, President, Supply Chain & Fleet Operations, AT&T
- Joe Reardon, Mayor, Kansas City, KS
- Cynthia Lane, Superintendent, KCK Public Schools
Network of the Future Documentary Series:
- Part 1: M2M and IoT: Brace for Impact
- Part 2: Broadband Capacity: Are We Ready?
- Part 3: Break the Restraints: Uncovering Software Defined Networking
- Part 4: The Cloud: Building in Mid-Air
- Part 5: The Value Chain: Building Value in the Chain
- Part 6: The Virtualization Revolution: NFV Unleashed
- Part 7: The Internet of Things: Connecting It All